WWTC offers a broad range of courses including computer repair and software training, CPR, LTCNA, CMA, Phlebotomy, Woodworking for Women, and many more. Classes are conveniently scheduled during the day and evening, Monday through Friday.
WWTC's online classes are affordable, self-paced, and interactive. If your schedule prevents you from attending our regular classroom training, then our online courses may be right for you.
Check out the great selection of exciting new classes starting soon!! Enrollments must be made prior to first class meeting. See information below on how to enroll.
Student Licensure Disclosure
Short-Term Class Descriptions
Click here to Enroll!
- Enrollment is on a first-come/first-paid basis. Early enrollment is encouraged to keep classes from being cancelled or postponed. Every effort will be made to notify students prior to class cancellation or postponement.
- Minimum age for enrollment is 16 years of age.
- WWTC reserves the right to cancel classes, alter time schedules, and make other changes to facilitate the instructional process.
- Pre-requisites are required in some classes.
- Full payment of tuition and fees is due at the time of enrollment and may be paid by cash, check, money order, VISA or MasterCard.
- Classes 36 hours or less: Full payment is due prior to the first day of class.
- Classes 36 hours and over: Class space may be reserved by paying a $50 deposit. The remaining balance of tuition and fees is due five (5) business days prior to the first day of class.
- A $10.00 service charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
How to Enroll
Online – Click Here to select class.
In Person – Visit our Student Services department Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., and Fridays 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
By Phone - Call our Adult Education department at 405.452.5500 Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., Fridays 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
VISA, MasterCard, and Purchase Orders are accepted. Please have your credit card or purchase order number ready when calling.
- 100% of tuition and supply fees are refundable to the student if the technology center cancels the class.
- 100% of tuition will be refunded if the student formally drops or withdraws before classes start.
- Tuition fees are refundable, less a $10.00 processing fee, if the student does not attend after the first class meeting and submits and official withdrawal form prior to the second class meeting.
- No refunds will be issued if the student attends the second class meeting and beyond. There will be no refunds for books or supplies.
For More Information
405.452.1216 or firstname.lastname@example.org